domingo, 3 de abril de 2011

Cart to Rebecca Black

Before reading this, you might see this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbZqE1RdC4Y&feature=related ADVERTATION: I'm not responsable for your nightmares or ear damages.

Dear Rebecca,
Monday, Tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday, sunday. I know the days of the week, thank you, I don't need you help.
Comments of the song:
#1:Just go to school without singing and avoid bullying.
#2:I dont care what do you do, what do you eat or where do you seat, anybody does. All seats are the same.
#3: Your description sounds like what you do EVERYDAY; Go down, eat, catch the bus, see your friends... and in your case; smoke some snuffs.
#4: Do you really have friends? O.o
#5: I know you want to be the next Justin Bieber.. it takes time.
Seriously, this song is.... unbelievable.
Here is another song that you can sing:
Lunch time, lunch time!
I have to seat in the chair to eat
Now i have to chew the foot in my mouth
Lunch time, Lunch time
So much FUN! xD
PD: Please make the bus go before you get in, you will have a heart attack.

Lovely, Someone your parents will love to have like a daughter instead of you. (Cm)

3 comentarios:

  1. MAZZ! Ame la cancion (Lunch time) me imagino a Rebecca "Which piece of meat should I take?" La vieja deberia estar en la carcel. Torturo a medio mundo. La vieja es super anormal y rebeldizada. Tiene que cojer el bus, ve a sus amigos de 13 AÑOS MANEJANDO y se va con ellos y se vuela el cole. Pero en verdad estoy resentida es con el fuc***g carro. Pudo estrellarse un millon de veces y la dejo torturarnos! F*U*C*K*! Att: Adivina =:)

    ResponderEliminar